LK 16:8 "The master commended the dishonest manager because he had acted shrewdly. For the people
of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own kind than are the people of the light.
Below are just a few tips on how to handle a large financial blessing when it comes, because many
people who have been diminished in their wilderness will soon be receiving God's blessing financially to be restored and to
have more than enough to live and to give to others during their promised land time. God has probably already shown you some
of these things to do if you are one of the people that will be assigned to manage His wealth during this coming harvest,
but these are just guidelines, so be led by God as always in all you do.
1. Always remember that everything God gives you belongs to Him, not you. God's financial blessing
is a very serious responsibility, and it's not just fun money to be used as you want. Freely you've received, so freely give
as God directs you to and everything else will work out.
2. Keep things as private as possible. If God blesses you financially don't tell anyone else
unless God expressly tells you to because once you tell even one person they will run to tell everyone else, and all of the
sudden everyone will see you as a wallet, not as you anymore.
3. Give anonymously. If someone knows that a financial gift came from you then they will always
look to you rather than God to meet their financial needs. Set up an anonymous charity bank account and P.O. box in order
to give, and keep things as discreet as possible.
4. Don't loan money to people. Making loans to people is the quickest way to ruin a good relationship,
so don't do it. Just give as God leads you to and do not expect anything back, and that way there are no problems or hard
feelings later on when they can't pay you back.
5. Give God the glory and don't admit the giver was you. People will always be very naturally
curious when God blesses them, so they may ask you point blank if the giver was you. Just say, "Well if God told someone to
give, then it was God that helped you, so go thank Him".
6. Don't give unless God tells you to. There will be countless needs that you can meet, but
only a few that God will tell you to. You are responsible to manage this money, not give it all away, so if God is not telling
you to meet the need, then that means there is a reason for it.
7. Don't tithe on the money unless God tells you to. Remember that 100% of what God gives you
belongs to Him, not just 10%, and even 10% of a very large sum can create big problems for a ministry or a person that God
has been trying to restrict for various reasons.
8. Live within your means and do not be showy. If God allows you to be supported through the
financial blessing He gives you, that is fine, but keep your life looking like you don't have a big ton of money, because
people are very adept at noticing an over-extravagant lifestyle.
9. Stay in control of your money. Never let anyone else be in control of what God has only
entrusted to you. This means everyone including family. Many people have been swindled by greedy people including Christians,
so trust no one but God and whoever He tells you to.
10. Money is a tool, nothing more. Money can buy unhappiness and create many problems that
you might otherwise not have. Money is a responsibility to manage and you alone will be held accountable for what you did
with it later on, so always consider it as just a tool.
11. Don't fight about money. Families tend to have many problems if there is too little, or
too much money to spend. Like Joseph, your financial blessing is meant to restore you and to give you a fund so that God can
meet needs through you, it is not a fun fund for your family.
12. Buy only what you need. Everything you buy you will have to take care of and that takes
time. Buy quality and only what the Holy Spirit tells you to. Never waste. The simpler your life can remain, the more time
you will have for ministry, so avoid unnecessary purchases.
LK 16:10 "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest
with very little will also be dishonest with much.
There are some of you reading this who do not want a lot of money, and you like your life being kept
simple and predictable, but who is God supposed to trust with wealth here on earth, if not though you? Greedy, wasteful, people?
No, this task will fall to His trustworthy managers that have learned to be faithful with little. Some of you will help manage
millions of dollars, and vast resources during this time of severe economic downturn. Desperate people will do anything to
survive, so your job will just be to only give people what God tells you to.
PR 10:22 The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it.
Money can either be a big blessing in your life, or big trouble, it's all up to you. God has worked
with you during your wilderness time to purge you of all sin, greed, and idolatry, but it will still be a real challenge to
manage money wisely. The main thing is to stay humble discreet, and directable by God. Always remember that your real riches
will be spiritual, and rarely material. God has prepared many last days "Joseph's" to provide for many during this coming
time of hardship in the earth, so be prepared to be greatly used to help save many.
GE 45: 7 But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives
by a great deliverance.